U.S. Passport RenewalWho is eligible
Gathering the necessary documents to Renew Your Passport
- Place order for Passport Renewal
- By placing the order with us you will reserve a spot to expedite your passport renewal application. Spots are limited, make your reservation now.
- U.S. passport renewal application: DS-82 online
- Click on "Continue" under "Apply for a Passport Book" column, complete all required fields and print out the application. Be sure to sign and date your application. The DS-82 form must be completed online, applications without a barcode will be delayed.
- Letter of Authorization
- Download, print out, sign and date this letter of authorization.
- Two (2) passport photos
Photos must be identical, taken within the past 6 months, 2x2 inches, and not from a vending machine.
- Old (most recent) undamaged passport
- Make sure that your old passport:
- Was issued within the last 15 years.
- You were at least 16 years of age at the time.
- You have not legally changed your name since the issue date.
If you cannot comply with at least one of the above or your old passport is damaged you have to apply for a new passport.
NOTE: Your previous passport will be returned to you with your new passport.
- Travel itinerary
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country, or
- Copy of a travel itinerary with the applicant's name showing dates and flight info, or
if neither is available and traveling for business
- A letter from the employer
For 1-2 business day passport service, travel dates must be within 14 days when a visa is required to the country of destination; otherwise, dates must be within 5 days.
- Government Fees
- Certified Check or Money Order payable to the "U.S. Department of State" for $170.00
Shipping the documents to VisaHQ
Make sure that the following documents are included:
1. Signed and dated Application Form for passport renewal (DS-82)
2. Expired Passport
3. Two (2) Passport Photos
4. Signed Letter of Authorization
5. Travel itinerary
6. Certified Check or Money Order for $170 payable to the U.S. Department of State
Please use delivery services the offer a tracking number such as
FedEx, UPS, or USPS Express.
Mail the documents to:
/ U.S. Passport
2005 Massachusetts Ave. NW