Passport info letter from employer
- Must be written on company letterhead
- Must contain the name of the applicant sponsored or employed by the company or organization
- Must list the country to be visited
- Must indicate the earliest possible date of departure
- Must be signed by an authorized person (company executive), someone other than the applicant.
Sample Letter (for educational purposes only)
US Department of State
Due to the urgent circumstances we kindly ask you to expedite the processing of <<Name>>'s passport application.
Our employee, <<Name>>, <<Title>>, is scheduled to travel to <<Country>> on <<Exact Travel Date>> to take part in negotiations crucial to our company's business. He will spend a total of <<Number of Days>> in <<Country>> and is required to obtain a traveling visa prior to departure.
Thank you for your assistance.