China visa rush service

Applying for a Chinese visa will not take much of your time, but you will have to wait for several weeks to get it unless you apply for a China visa rush service. The application process starts with the filling of the application form and attaching all the relevant documents, then submitting it to the embassy or visa application center for processing. While this process can be completed in a day, applicants often must wait until a month or two for their visas.

Also the time and season also play a major part in the delays. If you submit your application during peak periods delay may be extended because embassies handle many applications at such times. 

How Long Does Visa Processing Take?

The standard processing time should be four working days, so if you submit your application in the middle of the week, you should get a call up by the following week for an interview, but this is not always the case, as already explained in the previous paragraph. However, you don't have to wait for that long.


Order An Expedited Service

You can expedite the process by ordering a rush service. VisaHQ's expedited service is what you need to get your application to the embassy as quickly as possible. Remember that the process doesn't start until the embassy gets your documents; we can help with that. Applicants enjoy several benefits when they hire VisaHQ's express service, such as ensuring that their documents are perfectly arranged and safe delivery to the right quarters. The service fees are affordable and your visa will arrive at the correct time.

Documents Required For A Fast Track Chinese Visa Application

You need to mail these visa application documents to VisaHQ if you want expedited processing.

Application Form: Applicants must send a completed Chinese visa application form. The form should be sent electronically to VisaHQ along with other documents. This document is important; others should not be sent without generating them.

Passport: You need to send in your passport for the application. Only passports valid for at least six months are accepted by the embassy. The passport must be valid during the arrival and the planned departure date. Secondly, it must have a minimum of two blank pages. Those with dial nationalities should submit both passports.

Photograph: A passport-type photograph with a white background and your head and face showing clearly. Only a recent passport photograph taken not later than six months ago should be sent.

Itinerary: A copy of your round-trip ticket to and from China. The reserved tickets should bear the arrival and departure dates you have planned. A detailed copy of your itinerary is also important.

Means Of Identification: A valid driver's license issued by your home government is required.

Previous Visa: If you have been issued a visa before, you can include it in the package. If you no longer have the visa, you may substitute it for a letter explaining to the consulate that you were issued a Chinese visa before, which has expired, but you have lost possession of it.

Invitation Letter: If you are invited by a host in China, you must include an invitation letter clearly explaining the purpose of your trip and other vital details. The letter must also contain your personal information, the host's signature, and a government stamp.

PU Letter: For certain visas, a PU letter is required. This letter is issued by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of China, which authorizes visa issuance.

You will need to mail these documents to VisaHQ to start your visa processing.


When Should I Start The Visa Process?

Starting your visa processing as early as possible is key to avoiding unnecessary delays. It is always best to start the process at least a month before your planned date for your trip. Starting early will give you enough time to get your visa and arrange all your belongings for the trip. Furthermore, you may be called to appear before a consulate official, depending on the visa you want. Some long-term visas require one-on-one interviews, which may extend the visa process by a few more days.

Types Of Chinese Visas

Tourist Visa: You can apply for an expedited tourist visa which may take only a few days as long as you have the right documents.

Business Visa: This is a short-term visa for those coming to China for commercial purposes.

Transit Visa: Transit visas are for those transiting through China to a third country. They allow visitors to stay in China for 24 hours though the time can be extended.

If you want to avoid disruptions to your travel plans, you need to apply for a China visa rush service. Just use VisaHQ expedited service to get your documents to the consulate by mail.

Your travel destination  
Visa type
Your citizenship
Living in
    This article was published by VisaHQ, a world leader in visa processing. Since 2003, VisaHQ has 20 offices in 6 countries and has helped countless tourist, business travellers, diplomats, workers, and students obtain their visa. With a 4.41 star rating on, VisaHQ is committed to innovation, service, security, and simplicity in the visa application process.