Tonga Visa

Tonga customs

Need help?Chat with us
Call us 7 days a week


Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Be informed.
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Be safe.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Citizenship
  • Traveling to
Free import

For over 20 year olds:
• 2 cartons not exceeding 500g together (available for 16 years old and over)
• 2.25l spirits
• 4.5l of lighter alcoholic beverages (beer, ale etc.) available for 18 years old and over


• Narcotics
• Pornography
• Counterfeit items


• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations. Contact nearest embassy to obtain permission.
• Plants, foodstuff and seeds– health certificate required.
• Weaponry and ammunition – permission obtainable from Ministry of Interior
• Medication
• Cosmetics - it is best to avoid problems and check with the embassy what may be brought in.
• Photographic equipment – in order to use your camera a permission for photographing needs to be obtained.
• Information carriers like cassettes, CD, books etc. may be subject to a check for offensive material.
• Photocopiers and printers with permission.
• Foreign currency – any amounts need to be declared.