- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Tonga
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
Tonga COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is closedTongan borders are closed for entry to all foreign nationals, except if authorisation has been granted by the relevant Tongan government authority.
Passengers and airline crew who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong (SAR China) or Macao (SAR China) are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- passengers and airline crew who in the past 14 days have stayed in a country with no confirmed cases of COVID-19 if they have a recovery certificate issued at most 3 days before arrival;
- nationals of Tonga and their immediate family members;
- permanent residents of Tonga and their immediate family members.Prior to arrival restrictionsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if you need visa and apply.Negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival Airline crew must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.Health form. Passengers must complete a 'Traveler's Arrival Health Declaration Card' and submit it to the Ministry of Health Border Control when arriving in Tonga.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine for 14 days is required.😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.A1 Passport & Visa, LLC
2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611