- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
Thailand Visa for Fiji passport holder living in United States of America
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Tourist VOA
- Business VOA
- Medical Treatment visa
- Work visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
- Airport Transit visa
- not required
- Transit visa
- Volunteer visa
- Retirement visa
- Family Visit Visa
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
• Letter of consent. A notarized letter of consent signed by both parents, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
• Parents' passport copies. A notarized copy of the information pages of both parents' valid, signed passports.
• Marriage certificate. A notarized copy of parents' marriage certificate (if applicable).
All documents not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations, certified by an Embassy.
Thailand tourist visas are valid for entry within 90 or 180 days from the date the visa is issued, the duration of stay of each visit is limited to sixty (60) days or otherwise as allowed by the Thai Immigration Officer upon arrival at the Kingdom of Thailand.
Thailand tourist visa fees for citizens of Fiji
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee |
A nominal money order fee of $5.00 will be added to the Embassy Fee as this consulate only accepts money orders as mode of payment
|Service fee||Total cost|
|Single entry||up to 3 months||5 business days||40.00||99.00||139.00|
|Multiple Entry||up to 6 months||5 business days||200.00||99.00||299.00|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 5 business days
- Total cost: 139.00 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 40.00 Processing: 99.00: 0.00 Total cost: 139.00
- Validity: up to 6 months
- Processing: 5 business days
- Total cost: 299.00 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 200.00 Processing: 99.00: 0.00 Total cost: 299.00
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
- Washington, DCAddress
VisaHQ.com at Embassy Row 2005 Massachusetts Ave. NW Washington, DC 20036-1030 +1-800-345-6541FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ETCall center hoursMonday — Friday 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET>a/< ;901#&o;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>";901#&o;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<
- New York, NYAddress
VisaHQ.com Inc. 1501 Broadway STE 12074 New York, NY 10036-5601 +1-800-345-6541FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm ETCall center hoursMonday — Friday 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET>a/< ;901#&o;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>";901#&o;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<
- Houston, TXAddress
a1 passport & visa 2101 Crawford St. Suite 109 Houston, TX 77002 +1-800-345-6541FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm СTCall center hoursMonday — Friday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm СT>a/< ;901#&o;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>";901#&o;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<
- San Francisco, CAAddress
VisaHQ.com Inc. 870 Market Street Room 584 San Francisco, CA 94102 +1-800-345-6541FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm PTCall center hoursMonday — Friday 5:30 am - 5:30 pm PT
- Los Angeles, CAAddress
VisaHQ.com Inc. 3130 Wilshire Blvd Suite 406 Los Angeles, CA 90010 +1-800-345-6541FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm PTCall center hoursMonday — Friday 5:30 am - 5:30 pm PT
- Chicago, ILAddress
swift passport services 1 E Erie St. Suite 525 Chicago, IL 60611 +1-800-345-6541FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm CTCall center hoursMonday — Friday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm CT
Frequently Asked Questions about Thailand visa
- Work visa. What is the process and how does the visa and work permit process proceed? Which documents are needed and do I need a Thai sponsor for my visa?If you wish to work in Thailand, a non immigrant business visa should be applied for from your home country before traveling to Thailand. Documents may be provided by your prospective employer or sponsor in Thailand. Once the visa has been issued the work permit can then be applied for and processed.
- Can all nationalities submit application for Thai visa by post?Nationalities and passport holders of the following countries must apply for visa in person only, and present original resident alien card or US visa:
Nigeria, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, and Sudan.
- Do I need a visa to visit USA from Thailand?Thai Visas for Americans. U.S. citizens carrying a tourist passport and in possession of an onward or return airline ticket do not require a visa to enter Thailand. The passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry.
- Can I get a tourist visa if I am unemployed?Employment status does not feature in applications for a tourist visa. Even if you are unemployed but have enough money to sustain your trip ( in the bank, mostly 6 month documentation) and can show evidence that you are going to come back(return air tickets) then you can get a tourist visa for almost everywhere.
- How many days can a tourist stay in Thailand?You can stay up to 60 days on your Thailand Holiday Visa. You may apply for 2 or 3 entries and each entry allows you to stay up to 60 days, however, you must leave the country and re-enter to go on to your next entry. Please, follow our website to know about all the updates.
- Embassy in BangkokLocation 95 Wireless Road
- Consulate in Chiang MaiLocation 387 Witchayanond Road
Chiang Mai 50300,
ThailandPhone +66-5310-7700Fax +66-5325-2633
United States of America Embassy list in Thailand
- Tobacco products 200 cigarettes or 250g cigars 250g of tobacco
- Alcoholic beverages 1L of alcohol
- Gifts Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use of up to 10,000 local currency (Baht)
- Narcotics and other controlled substances
- Counterfeit items
- Goods with Thai flag on them
- Fake Royal or other Official seals
- Copyright infringing items
- Local currency
- No information available
- Counterfeit items
- Goods with Thai flag
- Fake Royal or other Official seals
- Dengue fever, Malaria, Cholera and Dengue fever are present in this country preventive inoculation and every precaution needs to be taken in order to avoid infection.
- All travellers should seek medical advice before travelling to the country and ensure that all appropriate vaccinations are up to date.
- The political situation in Thailand is unpredictable and sometimes volatile. Political protests can turn violent unpredictably in any country and should be carefully avoided if occurring during the course of a visit to the surrounding area.
- Owing to the high risk of terrorism and general acts of violence, travellers are strongly advised to consider their personal safety if deciding to visit Bangkok and around Chiang Mai. Travellers to Thailand should note the continued state of tensions and potential for armed conflict and check the current state of political tensions before travelling to the country.
- Acts of theft and violent crime are a serious danger to any travellers visiting the country and various precautions should be taken. All visitors are strongly advised to keep their passport and other valuables in a safe location at all times throughout their visit and to avoid obvious displays of wealth in public which could attract unwanted attention. Travellers should also keep a copy of their passport with them for identification by the countries authorities or in the case of an emergency.
- Address The Customs Department
1 Sunthornkosa Road, Klong Toey
- Phone +66026677100
- Visit Website
For additional information about travel restrictions, security warnings, political updates, and basic travel guidelines, please contact the nearest Thai Embassy.