Macau Visa

Macau customs

Need help?Chat with us
Call us 7 days a week


Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Be informed.
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Be safe.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Citizenship
  • Traveling to
Free import

• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 100 cigarillos
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 1 litre of wine not exceeding 30%vol
• 1 litre of alcoholic beverages not exceeding 30%
• Personal gifts up to MOP 10,000


• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, explosives and ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Endangered species of animals and plants
• Plant and Meat products – unless permission has been obtained
• Radioactive substances
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material


• Any dangerous weapons and ammunition will require permission from the Public Security Police in order to legally enter the country.
• All plant and plant products being imported into the country will need to undergo Phyto-sanitary quarantine.
• Import of food requires both import license and sanitary quarantine; those are meat (fresh, chilled or preserved), sausage, fishes (ornamental fishes excepted), seafood, dairy products, eggs, ice cream and other edible ice, etc.
• Animals, poultry, birds and reptiles require an import license from the Civic and Municipal Affair Bureau and a veterinarian health certificate before being granted entry into the country.
• Any receivers or transmitters being imported into the country will need permission from the Office for the Development of Telecommunications and Information Technology.