• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 100 cigarillos
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 1 litre of wine not exceeding 30%vol
• 1 litre of alcoholic beverages not exceeding 30%
• Personal gifts up to MOP 10,000
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, explosives and ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Endangered species of animals and plants
• Plant and Meat products – unless permission has been obtained
• Radioactive substances
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Any dangerous weapons and ammunition will require permission from the Public Security Police in order to legally enter the country.
• All plant and plant products being imported into the country will need to undergo Phyto-sanitary quarantine.
• Import of food requires both import license and sanitary quarantine; those are meat (fresh, chilled or preserved), sausage, fishes (ornamental fishes excepted), seafood, dairy products, eggs, ice cream and other edible ice, etc.
• Animals, poultry, birds and reptiles require an import license from the Civic and Municipal Affair Bureau and a veterinarian health certificate before being granted entry into the country.
• Any receivers or transmitters being imported into the country will need permission from the Office for the Development of Telecommunications and Information Technology.