Apply for visa to Kuwait
• 500 cigarettes or
• 2 pounds of tobacco products
• Reasonable amount of perfume
• Essential medicines
• Industrial farm products from other GCC states
• Illegal or unlicensed drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Alcoholic products
• Plant and plant products
• Pork, Meat and meat products
• Pets – unless authorised to do so
• Birds – unless from certain countries
• Unsealed milk products and mineral water
• Fresh vegetables
• Food prepared abroad
• Animals from Iraq
• All goods from Israel
• Politically subversive material
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• A special permit from the Kuwait Ministry of the Interior will be needed in order to legally import any weapons or ammunition into the country.
• All alcoholic beverages and associated materials for the construction of alcoholic drinks are denied entry into the country.
• All beef, pigs, pork, pork and pigskin products (such as handbags, wallets and shoes) are banned from entering the country from England and The Republic of Ireland.
• Jewels, precious stones and metals may only be imported subject to approval by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry
• Authority must be obtained from the Ministry of Health for drugs and medicines
• Cats, dogs and other animals being imported into the country will require a Veterinarian health certificate and permission from the General Directorate for Agricultural and Sea Wealth. All species of birds are banned from entry unless originating from Albania, Italy, Jordan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Palestine, Thailand, Ukraine and Zimbabwe. No animals from Iraq are permitted entry into the country.