Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 Cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 1 litre of wine or
• 1 litre of spirits
• 10 ounces of perfumed spirits
• Other legal goods equal to $300 EC
• Travellers over 5 years of age will need to pay a XCD 50.-. service charge at the airport before departing the country. Diplomats, government employees and Peace Corps workers are exempt.
• Illegal drugs
• Fruit and Vegetables
• Animal & Poultry Feed – exceptions made for dog or cat food
• Beer and strong spirits
• Weapons and Ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Pets and animals - unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Counterfeit goods and money
• Pornographic material
• Licensed firearms imported into the country must be declared upon entry. A local licence authorizing removal from the airport can be obtained from the police.
• Any dogs or cats being imported into the country will require a special permit from the Ministry Of Agriculture stating the age, sex, colour and breed of dog and/or cat, also port of entry, time of arrival and carrier. The permit will need to be accompanied by a certificate of general health and a Rabies vaccination certificate before being allowed admittance into the country.