Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 grams of loose tobacco,
• 3 litres of wine or other alcoholic beverages,
• Passengers can import articles up to a value of US $250.00
• Illegal drugs
• Pornographic materials
• Meat and fruit products
• Freezers, computers and other mechanical devices
• Fire arms, ammunition.
• Satellite dishes and receivers, and radio communication equipment. Biological and
Pharmaceutical products of animal origin and/or for veterinary use
• Specimens of flora and fauna or their remains in any form
• Food in general will be admitted only when industrially elaborated, and hermetically sealed.