Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars;
• 1 litre of distilled beverages or
• 2.25 litres of wine or
• 3 litres beer;
• Gift articles up to a value of AWG 100
• Unlimited amount of perfume
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Precious stones
• Perishable foodstuffs requiring refrigeration
• Plant and plant products
• Foreign soil
• Pets and animals without prior permission
• Dogs, cats, monkeys and parrots from South America
• Meat and meat products
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All animals being imported into the country will require a Veterinarian Health Certificate from the country of origin issued less than two weeks prior to your arrival. Dogs and cats will require an additional Rabies Inoculation Certificate proving the animal’s protection against the disease. Dogs and cats less than four months old are exempt from requiring any rabies vaccinations providing prove of the animals age is included on the original certificate.
• Leather imports of Haiti origin are unlikely to be accepted into the country.
• Log and limber products from Liberia including posts, poles, tables, crates and tables are all prohibited from entering the country.