Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars
• One quart of liquor,
• Six ounces of perfume
• Illegal Drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and Plant products
• Meat and meat products
• Pets and animals
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Antiques and original works of art can be brought back from the island, duty-free
• Gift packages may be sent from Antigua to the United States duty-free with the exception of tobacco, alcohol, and perfume.
• All plant and plant products will require a valid import permit and a Phytosanitary Certificate in order to be granted entry into the country.
• Only cats and dogs with an Official government issued Health Certificate and Import License will be accepted. Requirements to obtain such a license depend on country of departure and can be obtained from the “Veterinary and Livestock Division” in Antigua.
• Poultry, livestock, and poultry products being imported must abide by the Animal Health Legislation.
• The importation and wearing of camouflage clothing is prohibited in this country. Visitors are advised to leave such items at home to avoid confiscation.