Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• Non residents – no exemption for gifts or alcohol
• 1L of spirits (over 25% volume of alcohol) or 2L of lighter alcohol beverages (up to 25% volume of alcohol)
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use.
• Pornography (please consider the term as used under the Islamic law)
• Counterfeit items
• Cultural artefacts and other objects of cultural importance
• Palm tree and any products thereof
• Explosive material
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations.
• Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES maybe be brought in only with CITES permission.
• Hunting weapons permissible only with authorisation obtainable from Ministry of • Interior.