• 200 cigarettes or 225g of tobacco. There are no information on age restrictions
• 1L of spirits (over 25% volume of alcohol) or 1L of lighter alcohol beverages (up to 25% volume of alcohol) or mixture of both not exceeding 1L for over 18 years olds
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use.
• Counterfeit items
• Cultural artefacts and other objects of cultural importance
• Explosive material
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations.
• Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES maybe be brought in only with CITES permission.
• Local currency - Tunisian Dinar (TND) – cash import available only with permission.
• Foreign Currency declarable when exceeding the below amounts:
* Foreigners - the equivalent of TND 5,000
* Residents - the equivalent of TND 25,000
• Hunting weapons permissible only with authorisation obtainable from Ministry of • Interior. Contact nearest embassy for more information (see Contact tab)