Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 1L of strong alcohol
• 200 cigarettes and reasonable amount of tobacco (for personal use)
• One perfume
• One eau de toilette
• Weapons and ammunition (unless hunting weaponry with special permission)
• Toxic and harmful material
• Pets -of good health certificate, valid vaccination certificates. Quarantine may be required when the stay is longer than 30 days. Additional certification may be required, please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate.
• Currency – specific laws apply when leaving the country monetary instruments (cash, cheques etc) worth 10,000 Euros or more. Please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate when you are planning to take with you unusually large amount of cash or alternatively please refer to our Contact tabs where a link outlining export and import of monetary instruments can be find.
• Cultural artefacts can be imported only when appropriate documents are presented and permit from the Serbian Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations is obtained.
• Medication - accompanied by prescription or note from your doctor.