Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• St. Martin (French) or St. Maarten (Dutch) does not have any particular customs procedures at work. Small quantities of personal products like tobacco, electronic equipment and alcohol are allowed free of duty.
• Weaponry – unless with a permission any type of weapons or items that can be used as such (sharp objects, sporting goods like bats, golf clubs etc.), explosive materials including matches and lighters are not permitted in hand luggage (please refer to the prohibited and permitted document in contact details)
• Firearms – see Prohibited section. Permit can be obtained in advance. Please contact nearest Dutch or French embassy or alternatively please contact the local authorities which contacts are available in Contacts tab.
• Pets - of good health certificate, valid vaccination additional certification may be required, please contact the nearest embassy or alternatively please contact the local authorities which contacts are available in Contacts tab.
• Medication - clearly labelled and in original packaging accompanied by the medical prescription or note from your personal doctor. If your conditions requires carrying a needle and syringe it must be accompanied with appropriate medication. Travellers are not allowed to carry needles or syringes without appropriate medication.