• St. Martin (French) or St. Maarten (Dutch) does not have any particular customs procedures at work. Small quantities of personal products like tobacco, electronic equipment and alcohol are allowed free of duty.
• Weaponry – unless with a permission any type of weapons or items that can be used as such (sharp objects, sporting goods like bats, golf clubs etc.), explosive materials including matches and lighters are not permitted in hand luggage (please refer to the prohibited and permitted document in contact details)
• Firearms – see Prohibited section. Permit can be obtained in advance. Please contact nearest Dutch or French embassy or alternatively please contact the local authorities which contacts are available in Contacts tab.
• Pets - of good health certificate, valid vaccination additional certification may be required, please contact the nearest embassy or alternatively please contact the local authorities which contacts are available in Contacts tab.
• Medication - clearly labelled and in original packaging accompanied by the medical prescription or note from your personal doctor. If your conditions requires carrying a needle and syringe it must be accompanied with appropriate medication. Travellers are not allowed to carry needles or syringes without appropriate medication.