Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• Spirits, strong liqueurs over 22% volume 1 litre and Wine 2 litres or Beer/Lager 340 bottle/cans
• 12 bottles/cans
• Perfumed spirits and toilet water not exceeding 250 ml
• Cigarettes not exceeding 200, or
• Other tobacco goods not exceeding in total 250 grams
• If the traveller is under the age of 18 years you cannot claim the duty free allowance of spirits and alcoholic liquors, as indicated above, and if under the age of 16 years you cannot claim the duty free allowance of cigarettes and other tobacco goods.
• Firearms and ammunition unless accompanied by a valid licence.
• Obscene items or pornographic literature and films.
• Fruit, vegetables and plant material unless accompanied by an import permit issued by the Chief Agricultural & Natural Resources Officer, together with phytosanitary and export inspection certificates from country of origin.
• Animals unless accompanied by a permit issued by the Chief Agricultural & Natural Resources Officer, St Helena