• Spirits, strong liqueurs over 22% volume 1 litre and Wine 2 litres or Beer/Lager 340 bottle/cans
• 12 bottles/cans
• Perfumed spirits and toilet water not exceeding 250 ml
• Cigarettes not exceeding 200, or
• Other tobacco goods not exceeding in total 250 grams
• If the traveller is under the age of 18 years you cannot claim the duty free allowance of spirits and alcoholic liquors, as indicated above, and if under the age of 16 years you cannot claim the duty free allowance of cigarettes and other tobacco goods.
• Firearms and ammunition unless accompanied by a valid licence.
• Obscene items or pornographic literature and films.
• Fruit, vegetables and plant material unless accompanied by an import permit issued by the Chief Agricultural & Natural Resources Officer, together with phytosanitary and export inspection certificates from country of origin.
• Animals unless accompanied by a permit issued by the Chief Agricultural & Natural Resources Officer, St Helena
• No information available