Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 400 cigarettes or 500 grammes of tobacco, or 50 cigars or a combination of each up to a maximum weight of a half pound;
• 3.5 litres of spirits; or 3.5 litres of liqueur; or 3.5 litres of wine; or a combination of, provided total does not exceed 3.5 litres;
• 3 other dutiable goods up to NZD 700.
• Firearms, cartridges, cartridge cases, gunpowder, bullets, shot or any other ammunition unless a permission has been obtained from the Resident Commissioner.
• No live animals are admitted.
• There is no limit on local currency (New Zealand Dollar) however the importation of other New Zealand money like postal notes, money orders, cheques and promissory notes (but excluding traveller's cheques) requires the consent of the Reserve Bank. Foreign currencies can be brought with no limit imposed but any amounts for export need to be renegotiated through banking channels.