- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Nauru
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
Nauru COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is partially openOfficials are allowing some essential international travel. Air cargo operations are ongoing with quarantine measures for the crew.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The test must be based on nasal/oral swab.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611