Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
Free import by persons over 16 years of age of:
• 400 cigarettes and 50 cigars and 250g of tobacco;
• 2 litres of wine and 1 litre of spirits or liquor;
• 50 ml of perfume and 250 ml of eau de toilette;
• Other gift articles up to a value of NAD 50,000.-.
• No information available
• Baggage is cleared at the first airport of entry in Namibia.
• Firearms - permit can be obtained upon arrival
• Plants and plant material - import permit needed in advance