Honduras Visa Types
Embarking on your planned trip to Honduras is within reach with the appropriate visa. Many different categories of visas are available to foreign nationals for a variety of purposes. Honduras offers visa alternatives to suit your travel requirements, whether you want a single-entry visa or multiple-entry visa.
Remember that there are no long-term visas available, but the Instituto de Migracion in Honduras may help you arrange for a longer stay (for example, for studying or working). Find the appropriate visa, and you'll be on your way to a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Honduras.
- nTourist visanot required
- nBusiness visanot required
Visa is not required for a stay up to 90 days
Visa is not required for a stay up to 90 days
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
A visa is not required for this destination.
Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to Honduras?
- First, check the current validity of your passport.
- Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
- Confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Honduras. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country
- Check visa
Honduras Visa Policy
Like many other nations, Honduras has a visa policy in place to regulate who may enter the country and who must get a visa to do so. The policy specifies who is eligible for visa-free entry and who must apply for a visa in advance of their trip. Though domestic and international flights have resumed service at Honduras' airports, the country's land borders and marine ports are still blocked. Pre-arrival online registration is a mandatory aspect of the immigration procedure.
All tourists with the exception of those from visa-exempt nations are required to get a visa to enter Honduras. Visitors need a passport that is valid for at least the next three months. The reason for travel (tourist, business etc.) will determine the kind of visa that must be obtained. Both single- and multiple-entry visas are available for visitors to Honduras.
Visitors to Honduras only need a standard visa for stays of up to 90 days in contrast to visitors to several other countries. Those who do not need a visa may remain for up to 90 days. However, the amount of time a tourist may remain in a country depends on the sort of visa they have and the reason they are there.
Visitors from 117 countries are exempt from needing a visa, eVisa or visa upon arrival in Honduras. However, visitors from 112 countries are need to get a visa to enter Honduras. The visa requirements vary from country to country and from trip to trip.
Tourists who want to visit Honduras may do so by applying for a visa to enter the country. The tourist visa permits visitors to take part in a wide range of vacation pursuits. Although there are few possibilities for tourist visas citizens of 112 countries may apply for a tourist visa to Honduras which is good for a maximum of 90 days. The Embassy sets the validity and length of stay depending on the reason for the visa and the kind of visa requested.
A visa for Honduras allows the bearer to remain in the country for 90 days or until the visa expires whichever comes first. The visa's purpose and the kind of visa granted will determine the maximum length of stay. The visa is only valid for one entrance into Honduras, thus visitors who leave the country and then return will require a new visa.
Those who want to go to Honduras must be familiar with the country's visa requirements. It guarantees admission criteria are met and makes for a pleasant trip overall. Learn the precise visa requirements for your nationality and the reason of your travel to Honduras in order to make the most of your stay there.
Visa-Free Travel within the CA-4 Agreement
Thanks to the Central America-4 Free Mobility Agreement among El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, travelers holding a visa from any of these countries can freely visit the other three without the need for an additional visa or permit.
This means that if you already possess a visa from one of the participating countries, you can enter Honduras without the hassle of obtaining another visa, regardless of your nationality.
It's important to note that your total combined stay in these four countries must not exceed 90 days. The day you arrive in any of the Central American nations, even if it's just before midnight, counts as your first day. Similarly, the day you depart is also included in the count.
In addition to the convenience of traveling with a single document, visitors under the CA-4 Agreement enjoy the benefit of bypassing immigration checks at border checkpoints. This streamlined process allows for smoother and more efficient travel between these countries.
Honduras Visa Online – Get your Honduras E-Visa with VisaHQ
Obtaining a Honduras visa online has never been easier with VisaHQ. Say goodbye to long queues at embassies or consulates and embrace the convenience of submitting your application and necessary documents from the comfort of your own home. Whether you're using your PC or smartphone, the process is hassle-free and efficient.
As long as you meet the online visa requirements, your e-visa will be issued promptly. This article provides you with the most up-to-date information about the Honduras electronic visa, including its validity, requirements, and other essential details. Keep reading to discover how VisaHQ can simplify your journey to Honduras.
How to obtain a Honduras E-Visa with VisaHQ?
If you're planning a trip to Honduras and need an E-Visa, VisaHQ offers a convenient and streamlined process. Here's how to obtain your Honduras E-Visa:
- Easy Application: Start by filling out the online application form with accurate details. Ensure that the information matches your official documents to avoid any discrepancies.
- Document Upload: As the application is conducted online, you'll need to upload digital copies of the required documents based on the specific type of E-Visa you are applying for. Once the documents are uploaded, proceed to make the nonrefundable application fee payment.
- Efficient Processing: The processing time for a Honduras E-Visa is typically swift. In just a matter of minutes, your application will be processed, provided you meet all the necessary conditions. Once approved, the E-Visa will be promptly sent to your email address.
With VisaHQ's user-friendly platform and straightforward steps, obtaining a Honduras E-Visa has never been easier. Enjoy a hassle-free visa application process and look forward to a memorable journey exploring the wonders of Honduras.
Why Use VisaHQ?
When it comes to visa services, VisaHQ stands out with numerous benefits that make the process efficient and stress-free:
- Security and Trust: Rest assured knowing that VisaHQ provides a safe and secure platform to handle your visa application with the utmost confidentiality.
- Speed and Convenience: Save time with our streamlined application process, which can be completed in just a few minutes from the comfort of your own home.
- Customer Support: Enjoy comprehensive support services, ensuring that all your queries and concerns are promptly addressed by our experienced team.
- Extensive Experience: With over two decades of experience in the industry, VisaHQ has the expertise and knowledge to navigate the complexities of visa applications efficiently.
Experience the convenience of obtaining your Honduras E-Visa through VisaHQ.
Honduras COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is openHonduras has opened its borders for travelers, however many domestic restrictions remain in place. Airports have reopened to international and domestic travel. All travelers are required to pre-register online with Honduran Immigration authorities prior to arrival. Travelers should bring a physical and digital copy of the form with them upon arrival to the country. If you’re fully vaccinated, you can enter Honduras without needing to test or quarantine.Prior to arrival restrictionsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if you need visa and apply.Negative COVID-19 test. A negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test, dated no more than 72 hours before the date of your arrival at Honduras.📝Health form: All travelers entering or exiting Honduras must complete the Immigration pre-check form that they will receive via confirmation email, which they should print and carry with them. The form must be submitted online before departure.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine. Permitted arrivals from the UK and South Africa, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.😷Masks are required in all public spaces and transport.