Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
The following items can be imported duty free into the country by travellers aged 17 years or over.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos
• 200 grammes smoking tobacco
• 1 litre spirits/ liqueurs or
• 2 litres fortified/sparkling wines
• 2 litres stilled wines
• 50 grammes perfume
• 0.25 Toilet Water
• Other legal goods and souvenirs worth £ 340 can be bought when leaving the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, Explosives and Ammunition
• Knives and other deadly weapons
• Counterfeit money
• Pornographic material
• Live Animals – unless permission has been obtained
• Cigarettes and Tobacco in commercial quantities
• Cats and dogs can only be imported either directly from or via the United Kingdom and will require a veterinarian certificate proving the animal’s vaccination against rabies or a certificate from the British Ministry of Agriculture stating that the animal has been resident for 6 months, or since birth, and that rabies has not existed in one of the areas mentioned above during the previous 12 month.
• Caravans may only be imported provided a License has been previously obtained from the office of the Collector of Customs”