Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 10 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 100 cigarillos
• 250 tobaccos
• 1 litre (up to 60% vol.alc.) in Spirits over 22% vol.alc
• 1 Litre in Fortified wine up to 22% vol.alc
• 2 Litres table wine
• 2 Litres beer
• 50 grammes Perfume
• 250ml in Eau de toilette
• Any additional non prohibited goods providing the total cost does not exceed DKK. 2.500 local currency
• Illegal drugs
• Pornographic material
• Firearms, Explosives and ammunition
• Plant, Meat and Dairy products
• The transportation of any ani¬mal onto the islands is strict¬ly forbidden
• No information available