Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 300 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 200 grammes of tobacco
• 1 litre of alcohol
• Reasonable amount of perfume
• Firearms, Explosions and Ammunition are banned from entering the country without prior permission.
• Fresh or dry meat products are banned from entering the country without prior permission.
• Plant and vegetables are also banned from entering the country without permission
• All pets require a Health Certificate issued by a government veterinarian. An additional Rabies inoculation certificate will be required for dogs or cats entering the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Pornographic material
• Precious native artefacts
• Wild live animals
• Weapons and ammunition – without prior permission to do so
• Gold bars