Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
The following can be imported duty free by any traveller aged 16 or over.
• 200 cigarettes
• 1 box of cigars
• 2 litre bottle of alcoholic liquor – unopened
• 2 opened bottles of perfume
• Car, motor or other machine parts
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Pornographic or offensive materials
• Birds and animal products
• Meat and dairy products
• Statues, sacred paintings and other valuable artefacts over 100 years old unless travellers obtain a permit from the department of archaeology
• Travellers are not allowed to export local currency (Dominican Peso- DOP) from the country.
• An invoice is required to bring machines, appliances, spare parts, which may also be subject to taxes.
• Cats and Dogs entering the country will require a Health Certificate and full protection against Rabies and parvovirus.