and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Cameroon visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign the Cameroon visa application, prepared by our system under your account. The application MUST be typed. Handwritten applications will not be accepted by the Consulate.
Original, signed United States of America passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service. You can read the detailed information about Photo Requirements at the bottom of the page .
Itinerary. A reservation of the flight itinerary under the traveler's name. Must show flights entering and exiting Cameroon.
Yellow Fever Vaccination.
A copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. To learn more about the yellow fever vaccination or to locate a vaccination clinic, please visit the CDC's yellow fever resource page
Bank statement. Copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, the date of the statement, and the complete transaction record for the month.
Letter of invitation.
If the applicant is visiting a host in the country as listed on the application form they will be required to provide a certificate of accommodation "certificat d'hebergement" which is undersigned/NOTARIZED by Administrative or Immigration authorities in Cameroon.
Note that this is not required if the applicant is of Cameroonian origin.
Notarization instructions can be found here
Former Cameroonian citizens are required to turn in their old Cameroonian passport.
Applicants that no longer have their passport should submit a letter addressed to the Embassy of Cameroon explaining exactly where, when, and how the passport was surrendered. Former Cameroonian citizens can (and should) provide a copy of a previous Cameroon visa in a US passport as evidence the old passport was surrendered.If the passport was lost or stolen, please submit a copy of the police report filed for the passport. Additional documents may be requested by the embassy.
Additional required documents for minors (under 20):
• Birth Certificate. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
• Letter of Consent. A NOTARIZED letter of consent signed by both parents, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
• Parents' Proof of Status. If the parents of the minor are of Cameroonian origin, the parents' ORIGINAL Cameroonian passports and copies of their US immigration documents (Green Card, I-20, etc) must be provided. If the parents are not of Cameroonian origin, a copy of the passport information pages must be provided.
• Third Party Proof of Status. If the minor is traveling with a third party of Cameroonian origin, the party's ORIGINAL Cameroonian passport and copies of his or her US immigration documents (Green Card, I-20, etc) must be provided. If the third party is not of Cameroonian origin, a copy of the passport information pages must be provided.
• Color Photos with plain white background and without areas of shadow – Size: 2 inches by 2 inches;
• The head should be positioned directly facing the camera, with eyes open and looking at the camera;
• Neck, chin, nose, forehead, both ears and eyes must be perfectly visible;
• Natural facial expression (the mouth must be closed, no smiling or frowning);
• Prohibited items: Eyeglasses and head-covering accessories (hat, scarf, hairclip).
The photo must reflect the real complexion of the app