Brazil visa application form. Completed application form for Brazil will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, SIGNED Dominican Republic passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport-type photograph: 1. A recent 2'' x 2'' passport-type photo of the applicant, front view, white background. Photo must be taken within the past 6 months.
Proof of status. ORIGINAL Green Card (both sides) or other proof of legal status in the US (such as copy of I-20, US visa, H1B approval notice, US passport, US birth certificate, etc. VisaHQ cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.)
Proof of residency.
copy of driver's license, notarized
copy of a lease or notarized
major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) for the most recent month, showing the applicants name and current address. The document itself must be notarized.
Separate notary letters will not be accepted by the Consulate. Notarization instructions can be found here
A copy of round trip tickets or a letter signed by a travel agent.
If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by LAND
• Ticketed flight itinerary showing flights into and out of the region.
• A letter addressed to the "Consulate of Brazil, Visa Section" explaining exactly how, when, and where you will be entering and leaving Brazil.
• A copy of your most recent monthly bank statement.
If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by SEA
• Official receipt or boarding pass from the Cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing that the balance has been paid in full.
• Official daily port itinerary from the cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing the port location for each day of the cruise.
Conference or Seminar. If attending a conference or seminar, a letter of invitation from the organization in Brazil which is hosting the event and a day-by-day itinerary of the event.
Original or notarized bank statements for the past 3 months. The most recent statement should show evidence of sufficient funds for travel and have account holder's name stated on the statement. Notarization instructions can be found here
Letter of Authorization.
letter of authorization. Please download, print and complete the letter to allow VisaHQ to process your application. Please note your name, address, and the details of any dependents on this letter MUST be typed. The form can be found here
. Notarization instructions can be found here