Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• Cigarettes, cigars, and tobacco allowance:
200 cigarettes or 250 grams of tobacco or 50 cigars or a mixture of all three weighing not more than 250 grams
• Alcoholic beverages allowances:
4.5 litres of wine or 4.5 litres of beer
three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1,125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
• Dogs breeds are prohibited
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- Brazilian Fila
- Dogo Argentino
- Japanese Tosa
• Objectionable publications - A publication is objectionable if it describes, depicts, expresses, or otherwise deals with matters such as sex, horror, crime, cruelty, or violence in such a manner that the availability of the publication is likely to be injurious to the public good.
• Hookah pipes, water pipes and smoking utensils
• Cash or bearer-negotiable instrument total value involved is NZ$10,000 or more (or foreign equivalent) need to be declared on a Border Cash Report upon arrival.
• Medicines that contain bear, tiger, turtle, musk, Aucklandia root, etc
• Elephant ivory – jewellery, carvings, tusks, etc
• Any whale/cetacean items, such as whalebone carvings, dolphin teeth
• Any item made from marine turtle meat or marine turtle shell
• Many big game hunting trophies
• Some orchids and cycads.