Add Extra Passport PagesWho is eligible
Gathering the necessary documents to Add Passport Pages
- Place order for Add Passport Pages
- By placing the order with us you will reserve a spot to expedite your add passport pages application. Spots are limited, make your reservation now.
- Application for additional visa pages:
- Click on "Continue" under "Add Visa pages to your Passport" column, complete all steps and print out the application. Be sure to sign and date your application. The DS-4085 form must be completed online, applications without a barcode will be delayed.
- Letter of Authorization
- Please print, sign, and date the letter.
- Valid passport
- Please make sure that the expiration date is more than 1 year away. If your passport expires within a year apply for passport renewal.
- Travel itinerary
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country, or
- Copy of a travel itinerary with the applicant's name showing dates and flight info, or
if neither is available and traveling for business
- A letter from the employer
- Government Fees
- Certified Check or Money Order payable to the "U.S. Department of State" for $142.00
Shipping the documents to VisaHQ
Make sure that the following documents are included:
1. Signed and dated Amendment Form (DS-4085)
2. Valid U.S. Passport
3. Signed Letter of Authorization
4. Travel itinerary (24 hour passport
pages service only)
5. Certified Check or Money Order for $142 payable to U.S. Department of State
Please use delivery services the offer a tracking number such as
FedEx, UPS, or USPS Express.
Mail the documents to:
/ U.S. Passport
2005 Massachusetts Ave. NW