Apply for visa to Nigeria
Free import by passengers of 18 years of age or over:
• 200 cigarettes or 50 medium sized cigars or 200 grammes of tobacco of foreign manufacture; If more is imported, duty is due on the whole quantity;
• 1 litre of spirits and 1 litre of wine; if more is imported, duty is due on the whole quantity;
• 284 cu. cm. of perfume or eau-de-Cologne or other perfumed spirits; if more is imported, duty is due on the whole quantity;
• gifts valued up to NGN 300.- (excl. jewelry, photographic equipment, electronics and luxury goods).
• All kinds of beer, mineral water and soft drinks;
• Sparkling wine (including champagne);
• All fruits, vegetables, cereals and eggs either fresh or preserved;
• Textile fabrics and mosquito netting;
• Jewelry and precious metals.
• For the import of plants, seeds, flowers, passengers should be advised to consult in advance the Director of Agricultural Research, Plant Quarantine Service, Federal Dept. of Agricultural Research, Moor Plantation, Ibadan about the conditions under which importation is permitted. Non-compliance with these conditions will result in such items being confiscated by the Plant Quarantine Officer at the airport of arrival and passengers must pay for the destruction.
• No pharmaceutical products may be carried in passengers' checked baggage.
• Dogs and cats must be accompanied by a health certificate and rabies certificate issued by a veterinary at point of origin. The certificate may not be older than 1 week. Pets may enter as passenger's checked baggage or as cargo.