Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 400 cigarettes
• Personal items and gifts up to a maximum value of QAR 3,000.-
• Alcoholic beverages are not to be imported under any circumstances.
• Israeli currency.
• Pork products
• Religious books and material
• Firearms - special permission from Ministry of Defence, Govt. of Qatar, is required and should be obtained in advance.
• Pets - birds (the maximum size of a falcon), domestic cats, domestic dogs and other similar sized domestic animals if having required documentation may enter the country. The following procedure must take place:
- The animals must be carried in a cage (proper size, lockable and clean) that is appropriate for travel.
- Required documents: good health certificate, valid vaccination certificates , the animal needs to be cleared for air travel
- Larger birds, large dogs and other large animals must be processed through the Cargo Terminal.