Receive a visa
Expert in North Korea visa services since 2003, VisaHQ is a private visa agency, not affiliated with the government of North Korea. VisaHQ provides expediting services for visa to North Korea and charges a service fee. See how we compare in the 90 seconds
- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
A visa is required for this destination.
At this time, VisaHQ.com cannot assist in obtaining a visa to Korea (Democratic People's Republic of).
At this time, VisaHQ.com cannot assist in obtaining a visa to Korea (Democratic People's Republic of). Independent travel to Korea (Democratic People's Republic of) is not permitted. All travelers must book a packaged tour through a specially licensed travel agency, which will arrange for a visa to be approved by the North Korean Foreign Ministry.
Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of North Korea
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
North Korea COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is closedPassengers traveling as tourists are not allowed to enter. This does not apply to nationals and residents of Korea (Dem. People's Rep.) and passengers with a diplomatic, consular, official, service or special passport.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test: Travelers returning from North Korea must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken 72 hours before departure.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine Passengers traveling on business or duty must spend 14 days in quarantine upon arrival. All entries into DPRK are subject to quarantine measures of 30 days in a government designated facility.😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
COVID-19 travel restrictions by country
Sign up for updates ×
Know when to go
Sign up for email alerts as countries begin to open - choose the destinations you're interested in so you're in the know.
Help us stay up-to-datе
What did we miss?
Find us near you
To apply for North Korea visa in
- Washington, DCAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.1701 Rhode Island Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET
For visits: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ET
- San Francisco, CAAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.870 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 5:30 am - 5:30 pm PT
For visits: Mo-Fr, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm PT
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611
Frequently Asked Questions about North Korea visa
North Korea Embassy list in United States of America
North Korea Customs
Import Regulations Export Regulations Health and Security Contact Customs Authorities