Apply for visa to Guinea Bissau
• Reasonable quantity of tobacco
• 2.5 litres of alcoholic beverages – applicable for non Muslims only
• Reasonable number of already opened bottles of perfume
• Local currency up to XOF 2,000,000 or the equal in foreign currency can be imported and • exported out of the country. All foreign currency must be declared upon arrival and sums greater than 2,000,000 will require a bank transfer.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Pets and other animals – unless required to do so
• Live flora and flora
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• A veterinarian health certificate will be required in order to import any dogs, cats or other animals into the country. All pets should receive a rabies vaccination prior to beginning their journey.