- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
Denmark Visa for China passport holder living in United States of America
For Denmark visas VisaHQ provides consultancy and document review only. The applicant must reserve an appointment and appear in person at the nearest Consulate of Denmark to have their fingerprints registered.
Travelers are advised to consult current appointment availability prior to committing any travel plans as waiting times remain in excess of a month in some jurisdictions.
Fill out Denmark tourist visa application form online & Apply In Person
and provide digital copies of the following documents:
• An original notarized Letter of Consent signed by both parents, authorizing travel to destination country + Copy.
• OR Decision of the Court depriving of the parental rights of one of the parents + Copy
• OR Death certificate of one of the parents + Copy
Denmark tourist visa fees for citizens of China
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
|Our service |
Our visa specialists can complete the application and review supporting documents within several hours of receipt.
|Service fee||Total cost|
|Document Pre-Check||up to 3 months||3 business days||99.00||99.00|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 3 business days
- Total cost: 99.00 Cost calculationOur service: 99.00: 0.00 Total cost: 99.00
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.