Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 Cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• Up to 50g of tobacco
• A reasonable quantity of perfume
• Vegetables, plants and plant materials are banned from entry.
• Meat and animal based foodstuffs are also banned from entry.
• Guns, explosives and ammunition are prohibited from being imported to this country without stated permission from Colombian authorities.
• Any dogs or other animals being imported into the country will require a veterinarian issued Health Certificate and a rabies vaccination before being admitted.