Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 200 pieces of cigarettes or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 grams of tobacco for smoking;
• 1 litre of spirits with over 22 per cent volume alcohol content
• 2 litres of wine or
• 2 litres of wine and 2 litres of sparkling or fortified wine;
• 500 grammes of coffee or
• 200 grammes of coffee extract;
• 100 grammes of tea or
• 40 grammes of tea extract;
• 50 grammes of perfumes
• 250 ml of eau de toilette;
• Cash sums greater than 8000 levs will require filling out a currency customs declaration before being allowed to enter the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns and Ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Dangerous chemicals
• Substances which damage the ozone layer
• Quarantined pets
• Pornographic Material
• Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and will be subject to customs duties and import taxes
• New electrical items and furniture are subject to duties and taxes
• Alcohol and other spirits are subject to customs duties
• Up to 60g in jewellery and accessories from alloys of gold and platinum total without
• Silver, unprocessed or half-processed, and coins, as well as jewellery and accessories from alloys of silver up to 300 g in total without regard to the content of the silver;
• Embedded precious stones.One must declare in writing the precious metals, precious stones, and the articles with and from them over the above-mentioned amounts, as well as the articles from precious metals and precious stones carried in the form of powder or another form which have not been mentioned above.
The following items can be imported under special conditions.
• Animal and plant specimens
• Ammunition and guns for legal hunting
• Nuclear material, radioactive substances, and other sources of ionising radiations;
• No expired medicinal products which are authorised for use in the country.
• Live game and genetic material, hunting trophies, shed game antlers, and game
• Cultural treasures, including those made of precious stones and precious metals