Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 1/2 lb Tobacco products
• 1 quart of wine or spirits
• Already used clothes
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Animals and pets (including some forms of marine life) – unless permission has been obtained
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Cats and dogs must be accompanied by a veterinarian good health and rabies inoculation certificate, issued at the point of origin, and an import permit from the Agriculture Department inside Anguilla.