- rHealth Declaration E-Formrequired
- nTourist visanot required
- nBusiness visanot required
The world’s seventh-largest economy, the Republic of Italy, is located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. If you are planning a business trip to Italy, then you will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Italy with 90 days. A stay here for more than 90 days will require a residence permit.
The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Italy is part of Schengen agreement. With a Schengen visa you can travel to and stay in Italy and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
Italy Business Visa Requirements
Foreign nationals have to provide several documents when they submit their Italy visa application. A lot of the required documents depend on the purpose of travel. For example, if you apply for a business visa you may need a few different documents than if you were applying for a tourist visa.
The requirements may also vary from country to country, and Italian authorities reserve the right to ask for any additional documents as they see fit. However, there are still a standard set of documents everyone has to have.
The requirements for an Italy visa are as follows:
Italian visa application form.
Valid passport/travel document.
Civil status documents.
Copies of previous visas.
Proof of travel.
Proof of accommodation.
Proof of sufficient financial means.
Documents based on employment status.
Any additional documents for minors.
Any additional documents based on the purpose of entry.
Italian Business Visa Fees
The Italy business visa has various types. It can be single entry or multiple entry with validity of Italian business visa of up to 90 days. The visa fee for this type of Italian business visa is $35.40. For long term Italian business visa application, the validity is from 91 days to a year and the visa fee for this type of Italy business visa is around $117.20.
Italian Business Visa Processing Time
The processing time for the release of the Italian business visa is usually around 10- 15 working days, but it varies according to the issuing authority.
What people say about us
To read about Italy Visas
- Italy visa application form Sri Lanka
- Italy visa requirements for South African citizens
- Visa Italy from Philippines
- Italy visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
- Visa to Italy from Lebanon
- Italy visa from India
- Visa for Italy from Egypt
- Italy tourist visa processing time
- How long can you stay in Italy without a visa
- Italy schengen visa photo requirements
- How to book appointment for schengen visa Italy
- Italy schengen visa processing time
- Online application for schengen visa Italy