Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
Free import by non-residents older than 15 years of age (residents may import half the duty free quantities). If more is imported the whole quantity is dutiable:
• 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos (of 3 grammes each); or 50 cigars or 250 grammes of tobacco;
• 2 litres of distilled beverages or 2 litres of wine;
gift articles up to a value of ANG 100
• Pets - dogs and cats from Central and South America, except from Suriname are prohibited (also in transit) from entering Netherland Antilles.
• Cats, dogs (which must be older than 3 months)
• Parrots and parakeets must be accompanied by a veterinarian good health certificate issued at point of origin, which should be issued a max. of 14 days prior to arrival.
• If the total value of the goods per passenger exceeds ANG 500.-, declaration should be made on customs forms and cleared at the freight department;