Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 20 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 2 litres of table wine,
• 1 litre of liquor or spirits with more than 22% of alcohol (of 2 litres of strong wine, champagne or any other beverage);
• 60 ml of perfume
• 250 ml of eau de toilette
• Gifts to the value of 76.70 Euros
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products
• Antiques and valuable works of art
• Animals and pets
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Weapons and ammunition brought into the country for the purpose of hunting will need a special permit issued by the police authorities.
• Plant and meat products will need permission from the Ministry Of Agriculture in order to be granted access into the country.
• Cats, dogs and other pets being imported will require a veterinarian health certificate confirming the pets’ healthy state and vaccination against Rabies.