• 250 Cigarettes or 100 Cigarillos or 50 Cigars or 250 grams of tobacco
• Counterfeit items
• Cultural artefacts and other objects of cultural importance
• Explosive material
• Weaponry and ammunition
• Any type of seeds and nuts (except commercially packed processed stuff for consumption)
• Fresh fruit and vegetables
• Live plants
• Animal products (feathers, skins and leather goods etc.) and foodstuff like honey, meat, milk etc.
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations. Contact nearest embassy to obtain permission.
• Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES maybe be brought in only with CITES permission.
• Dry, commercially packed and processed foodstuff like polished rice, noodles, biscuits, packaged spices
• Plant products like straw hats, baskets, straw mats need to be declared, quarantined and specially treated before they can be let onto the islands
• Agricultural tools
• Camping equipment
• Used sports gears (shoes, golf club, etc)