Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 250 Cigarettes or 100 Cigarillos or 50 Cigars or 250 grams of tobacco
• Counterfeit items
• Cultural artefacts and other objects of cultural importance
• Explosive material
• Weaponry and ammunition
• Any type of seeds and nuts (except commercially packed processed stuff for consumption)
• Fresh fruit and vegetables
• Live plants
• Animal products (feathers, skins and leather goods etc.) and foodstuff like honey, meat, milk etc.
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations. Contact nearest embassy to obtain permission.
• Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES maybe be brought in only with CITES permission.
• Dry, commercially packed and processed foodstuff like polished rice, noodles, biscuits, packaged spices
• Plant products like straw hats, baskets, straw mats need to be declared, quarantined and specially treated before they can be let onto the islands
• Agricultural tools
• Camping equipment
• Used sports gears (shoes, golf club, etc)