Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
For over 20 year olds:
• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 500g of tobacco.
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use.
• Pornography (please consider the term as used under the Islamic law)
• Creams (cosmetics) not registered with the Ministry of Health
• Counterfeit items
• Potassium Bromides
• Local currency – it is prohibited to import it.
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations.
• Plants, foodstuff and seeds – health certificate required.
• Weaponry and ammunition – permission obtainable from Ministry of Interior
• Cosmetics - it is best to avoid problems and check with the embassy what may be brought in.
• Photographic equipment – in order to use your camera a permission for photographing needs to be obtained.
• Information carriers like cassettes, CD, books etc. may be subject to a check for offensive material.
• Photocopiers and printers with permission
• Foreign currency – any amounts need to be declared.