For over 20 year olds:
• 2 cartons not exceeding 500g together (available for 16 years old and over)
• 2.25l spirits
• 4.5l of lighter alcoholic beverages (beer, ale etc.) available for 18 years old and over
• Counterfeit items
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations.
• Plants, foodstuff and seeds– health certificate required.
• Weaponry and ammunition – permission obtainable from Ministry of Interior
• Cosmetics - it is best to avoid problems and check with the embassy what may be brought in.
• Photographic equipment – in order to use your camera a permission for photographing needs to be obtained
• Information carriers like cassettes, CD, books etc. may be subject to a check for offensive material.
• Photocopiers and printers with permission
• Foreign currency – any amounts need to be declared.