Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
For over 20 year olds:
• 200 cigarettes or 250g cigars 250g of tobacco
• 1L of alcohol
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use of up to 10,000 local currency (Baht)
• Narcotics and other controlled substances
• Counterfeit items
• Goods with Thai flag on them
• Fake Royal or other Official seals
• Copyright infringing items
• Local currency
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations. Contact nearest embassy to obtain permission.
• Plants, foodstuff and seeds– health certificate require. Check with the nearest embassy.
• Weaponry and ammunition – permission obtainable from Ministry of Interior. Check with the nearest embassy.
• Foreign currency – any amounts need to be declared.