For over 20 year olds:
• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 500g of tobacco.
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use.
• Pornography (please consider the term as used under the Islamic law)
• Creams (cosmetics) not registered with the Ministry of Health
• Counterfeit items
• Potassium Bromides
• Local currency
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations.
• Plants, foodstuff and seeds– health certificate required.
• Weaponry and ammunition – permission obtainable from Ministry of Interior
• Medication (please contact the nearest embassy or mission to make sure they are allowed)
• Cosmetics - it is best to avoid problems and check with the embassy what may be brought in.
• Photographic equipment – in order to use your camera a permission for photographing needs to be obtained.
• Information carriers like cassettes, CD, books etc. may be subject to a check for offensive material.
• Photocopiers and printers with permission
• Foreign currency – any amounts need to be declared.