Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
For over 19 year olds:
• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 250g of tobacco.
• 1L of alcohol
• 2oz of perfume
• Other personal items (gifts, new items) worth up to US$ 400,-
• Subversive material
• Treasonous material
• Counterfeit goods or materials
• Weapons (including imitation), ammunition and explosive material (fireworks) only with permission from Commissioner General of National Police Agency
• Drugs(Narcotics and Psychotropic substance)
• Animals, plants and products thereof including foodstuff is subject to quarantine and may not be allowed to enter. For more information contact nearest embassy or consulate or appropriate authority –plant or animal for required certificates and prohibited items
• Pets - valid good health certificates as well inoculation proofs are need. For a detailed outline of how the process of bringing your pet animal please see our Contact Tab
• Endangered animals and plants and products thereof as outline by the CITES convention will require permit from CITES
• Person carrying more than US$ 10,000 worth of any means of payment (cash, cheque etc.) needs to declare it to the customs. If you plan to bring large amount of money please contact nearest embassy for more detailed information.