Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• Up to 3l of alcohol allowance which include not more than 1l of spirit and combination of up 2l of beer and wine (2l of wine and 1l of beer or 2l of beer and 1l of wine if not brining any spirit). Alcohol coming from Malaysia is fully dutiable.
• Please Note! No free import of tobacco and only cigarettes marked SDPC can be imported (see the Cigarettes Guidelines in Contact tab)
• Free Import of items (gifts, souvenirs, new item, foodstuff) worth up to 300,- Singapore Dollars allowance for over 18 years old and 100,- Singapore Dollars allowance for minors.
• Chewing gum (except dental and medicated gum)
• Chewing tobacco and tobacco substitution (electronic cigarettes)
• Cigarette lighters
• Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
• Endangered species of wildlife and products thereof
• Fireworks or other flammable or explosive material.
• Pornography and other types of obscenities.
• Counterfeit materials and any materials breaching copyrights.
• Subversive material
• Treasonous material
• Cigarettes not marked SDPC
• Weapons and ammunition can be brought in only with permission from Singapore Police Force
• Pets and any type of foodstuff permissible only when agreed with Veterinary Authority of • Singapore or contact the nearest Embassy
• Telecommunication and Radio Communication Equipment is subject of approval from The Infocomm • Development Authority of Singapore
• Video and audio recording equipment, and cartridges, films CDs and DVDs need to be declared and maybe subject to a check. For more information contact Media Development Authority.
• Medication – thoroughly documented, in original packaging and supplemented with doctor’s note or proper prescription. For further details please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate or Health Authority.