Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 200 cigarettes or 250g of tobacco
• 2 litres of Spirits and 2 litres of wine
• 200ml of Parfume or Eau de Toilette
• Electronic leisure equipment for personal use
• Pornography and other offensive material
• Explosive material
• Endangered species and products there of
• Counterfeit goods
• Radioactive material
• Birds of any kind
• Pets –must be of good health certificate, valid vaccination certificates. Quarantine is required and the time of the quarantine depends on the country of origin of the animal. Additional certification may be required, please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate. Domestic animals will not be admitted if the length of the stay is under 6 months.
• Currency - Local currency of up to SCR 2,000 (no limit on foreign currency)
• Weapons, blades and ammunition only with special permit
• Plants, animals or any parts or products thereof only permission from Ministry of Environment & Natural Resources
• Foodstuff with permission from Ministry of Environment & Natural Resources contact
• Personal goods worth up to SCR 3000 (foodstuff is included in the allowance)