• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250 grammes of tobacco or tobacco products (only for tourists and non-residents over 18 years);
• A reasonable quantity of perfume for personal use;
• Gifts up to the amount of XOF 5,000.-.
Local currency (CFA Franc-XOF) and banknotes of countries of the French Monetary Area: unlimited; foreign currencies other than those above: unlimited, provided declared on arrival and exchanged within 8 days.
Local currency and currencies of the French Monetary Area within Europe or Africa: unlimited; foreign currencies other than those above: unlimited, provided declared on arrival.
• No information available
• Pets: rabies vaccination certificate showing vaccination more than 1 month, less than 6 months; veterinarian health certificate issued less than 48 hours before departure.
• Customs authorities may enforce strict regulations concerning temporary importation into or export of items such as firearms, religious materials, antiquities, medications, business equipment and other items .