Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250 grammes of tobacco or tobacco products (only for tourists and non-residents over 18 years);
• A reasonable quantity of perfume for personal use;
• Gifts up to the amount of XOF 5,000.-.
Local currency (CFA Franc-XOF) and banknotes of countries of the French Monetary Area: unlimited; foreign currencies other than those above: unlimited, provided declared on arrival and exchanged within 8 days.
Local currency and currencies of the French Monetary Area within Europe or Africa: unlimited; foreign currencies other than those above: unlimited, provided declared on arrival.
• No information available
• Pets: rabies vaccination certificate showing vaccination more than 1 month, less than 6 months; veterinarian health certificate issued less than 48 hours before departure.
• Customs authorities may enforce strict regulations concerning temporary importation into or export of items such as firearms, religious materials, antiquities, medications, business equipment and other items .