For over 18 years old :
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco
• 1l of alcohol
• Gifts of a value not exceeding EC $270.00
• Counterfeit items
• Uncertified foodstuff
• Matches which contain white or yellow phosphorus.
• Narcotics, pipes and other similar items that facilitate use of drugs.
• Airguns and other similar firing devices.
• Condoms manufactured by MONKOK LATIX of South Korea.
• Knives and other dangerous blades.
• Shaving brushes made in or exported from Japan.
• Any items used for Black Magic, Occultism, Witchcraft or similar.
• Endangered species and any products thereof as outline by CITES.
• Firearms - an application needs to be made to the Commissioner of Police in Saint Lucia. The process of issuance a permission may take anywhere between one to six weeks.
• The traveller is expected to provide the Commissioner with:
- Criminal Record Form
- 2 passport sized photos
- Medical certificate.
• Pets - the animal needs to be electronically identifiable, have a valid good health certificate, rabies inoculation. The animal need to pass blood test for other various infections and diseases. An Import Permit needs to be obtained prior travelling. Failure to comply with rules will result in destruction of the animal. For more detailed information please Contact Ministry Of Agriculture, Forestry And Fisheries- Veterinary And Livestock Services Division.
• Departure Tax is payable for all passengers over 12 years and should be included in the ticket price.